Makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried summer savory, crumbled, or 3 tablespoons fresh summer savory, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 pounds country-style pork ribs (about 6)
- Prepare grill. In a bowl whisk together mustard, vinegar, oil, summer savory, water, and salt and pepper to taste. In a baking dish large enough to hold ribs in one layer coat them with marinade and let stand, covered, at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Grill ribs on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals until just cooked through, about 10 minutes on each side.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market