Makes 6 servings
- 3 cloves large garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ tsp Instant Chicken Bouillon
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ½ lb)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Black pepper
- Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme and bouillon in small bowl.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9 inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill or broil on each side until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center. Season with ground black pepper.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market