Makes 4 servings
- 1 cucumber-peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, prepare the relish by mixing together the cucumber, parsley, chopped onion, bell pepper, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the cumin and chili powder with the olive oil. Rub the mixture onto the chicken and place in a shallow dish. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Prepare the grill for medium heat. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Serve with cucumber relish.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market