Makes 2 Servings
- 3 to 4 pounds King, Snow or Dungeness crab legs, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil`Butter Sauce
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/8 tsp white pepper`Red Sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp rice vinegar`Verde Sauce:
- 1 medium avacado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Prepare one or more dipping sauces. In separate small bowls, combine ingredients for each sauce. Stir to blend.
- Heat grill.
- Brush both sides of crab legs with olive oil and place on hot grill 5 to 6 inches from coals. Heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer crab to plates and serve with dipping sauces.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market