The dressing is also a great dip for broiled pork or chicken.
- 1 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed greens
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 large green onion, sliced on diagonal
- Combine first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil.
- Combine mixed greens, cucumber, carrot, and onion in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing to coat and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market