Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup cooked Chicken, shredded
- ¼ tsp Ground Cumin or more to taste
- 2 cups Sargento Fancy 4 Cheese Mexican Shredded Cheese
- ½ cup Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped Mild Green Chilies, drained
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 can (10 oz)) Green Enchilada Sauce
- 8 (6 inch)
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 375
- Season chicken with cumin. Mix together with 1 ½ cups cheese, artichokes, chilies, onions and 2 Tbsp. enchilada sauce. Soften tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with about ¼ cup chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in a 13x9 inch baking dished lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minute or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Sprinkle with tomato and serve with sour cream.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market