This recipe has gluten free notes.
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup fine dry seasoned breadcrumbs (GF Use Schaar)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (1/3 less fat can be used), at room temperature
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 oz) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Garnish: Red Bell Pepper, Feta, and Olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter. In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Coat the bottom of the pan with the mixture and set aside.
- In a mixer or food processor, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in feta, eggs, and sour cream, until smooth. Fold in chopped bell peppers, olives, garlic, and basil.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Layer the artichokes, then pour the remaining half over the artichokes.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool to room temperature before covering and refrigerating. Chill for at least 8 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, garnish the top with chopped peppers and olives. Serve with sliced baguette, crackers, veggie slices, and apple wedges.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market