This recipe contains Gluten Free Notes
- 1 chocolate cake mix + ingredients listed on the box (GF use Betty Crocker GF Chocolate Cake Mix)
- 1 - 14.5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 12.8 oz jar Hershey's Special Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 - 10 oz pkg Fudge Mint Cookies (or Thin Mints) (GF Use Chocolate K-Toos and Chopped Andes Mint Chocolates)
- 1 - 16 oz container cool whip
- 1 Duncan Hines Mint flavor packet
- 1 cup Andes Mint chips
- Prepare and bake cake mix in a 9x13 baking dish. Allow to cool completely.
- Use bottom of a wooden spoon to poke holes evenly across the entire cake (about 20 holes). Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over cake, trying to fill holes.
- Heat hot fudge sauce in a small bowl in microwave 30-40 seconds. Softening a little.
- Crumble half of fudge mint cookies into hot fudge sauce and mix. Spread cookie/fudge sauce over cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mint packet and cool whip. Spread whipped topping over fudge layer.
- Crumble remaining cookie crumbs over top of cool whip. Sprinkle Andes Mint chips over top.
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 4 hours (overnight is best).
- Cut and serve. Serves 12-15 ~YUM Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market