Recipe is Compliments of Valued Gooseberries Guest: Connie Nold
- 2 lbs green seedless grapes, washed and destemmed
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes, washed and destemmed
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 8 oz lite sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until smooth.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Stir in grapes and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix together brown sugar and chopped pecans. Sprinkle topping over grapes.
- Refrigerate at least two hours or overnight.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market