Makes 6 servings
- 3 lbs grouper fillets or red snapper fillets or flounder fillets
- 1 lemon, juice of
- season salt
- white pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almond, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash fish and lay on bottom of foil-lined broiler pan.
- Sprinkle lemon, season salt and white pepper over fish. Season to your taste.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until fish flakes easily. Drain off juices.
- Combine mayonnaise, crab, and cheese. Spread over fish.
- Place under broiler until just starting to brown. Sprinkle with almonds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market