- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup raw rice
- 2 1/2 cups onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 chicken bullion cubes( chicken soup base)
- 2 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 shredded green pepper (I omit)
- 2 cups lean cooked pork, cut in strips
- Heat oil in large fry pan. Add rice, onions and salt.
- Cook over med. heat until golden, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat for 5 min. Dissolve cubes in boiling water. Pour over rice mixture. Cover and cook about 30 min. until rice is tender.
- Stir in celery, green pepper and pork. Cover and cook another 5 min. Stir in soy sauce and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market