Makes 4 servings
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced wafer-thin
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 can Cannelini beans (19 oz ) pureed with 4 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add garlic and saute over low heat until garlic turns golden. Add sage and saute a few seconds, then add pureed beans and broth.
- Bring to a simmer and add turkey; simmer a few minutes to heat turkey through. Add lemon juice, off heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market