this recipe is gluten free
- 1 packaged cooked Kielbasa (or if uncooked, grill or pan fry until cooked)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Bring wine to boil in large pot.
- Cut Kielbasa into 1 inch pieces and add to the wine. Reduce temperature to medium-low and cook 10 to 12 minutes until Kielbasa is heated through.
- Add mustard and brown sugar. Mix well. Bring back up to boil stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened and Kielbasa is well glazed, stirring frequently.
- Before serving stir in parsley and pepper.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market