Makes 12 servings
- 2 pounds butternut squash
- 2 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Puncture squash several times with a knife or fork; place on a microwave-safe plate. Cook on high for 5 minutes. Cut into quarters; remove seeds and pulp.
- Return to plate, cut side down, and cover with waxed paper; microwave on high for 7 minutes. Turn over; microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Scoop out squash and place in bowl; add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market