Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tsp dried basil, or to taste
- 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 20-30 prawns, peeled and deveined
- In a glass dish, mix together the olive oil, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, orange juice, basil and white wine. Add the prawns, and stir to coat. Cover, and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Thread prawns onto skewers. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until pink.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market