- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. ground black pepper
- Cut a horizontal slit in the pork tenderloin, leaving the halves attached. Rub tenderloin with olive oil.
- Insert garlic into the slit and on onto the fatty part of pork. Press thyme and rosemary into slit. Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place pork on grill. Cook approximately 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market