Makes 6-8 servings
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 lemons, juice of
- pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon chives
- Light fire, and let coals ash, you want a slow-med fire. Sauté garlic in butter.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and chives.
- Stir. Add shrimp. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Put shrimp on skewers. Put foil on grill and lay shrimp skewers on foil.
- Grill for 6-10 minutes or until done.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market