- 4 - 6 oz Salmon Fillets
- Garlic salt
- Finely g-round black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil or cooking spray
- Preheat the skillet to high.
- While skillet heats, sprinkle one side of salmon fillets with garlic salt, black pepper and dill.
- Coat evenly to taste.
- Place salmon fillets, herbed side down, in hot skillet, allow to sear on the first side for 3 minutes.
- While searing, coat the second side with garlic salt, black pepper and dill to taste.
- Turn fillets over, allowing the second side to sear for one minute, then turn heat down to medium low.
- Allow to cook for 6 minutes per inch of fillet thickness (1 inch fillets cook for 6 minutes, 2 inch fillets for 12 minutes); turning once more halfway through cooking.
- Fillets are done when they flake easily.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market