- 2 lbs sea bass, fillets or steaks
- 2 tomatoes, medium, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, small, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- ¼ cup green peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup red peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. marjoram
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease the baking dish with oil and place the fish fillets or steaks in the prepared dish, sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the top. Place the tomato and cucumber slices on top and set them aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion, green pepper, and minced garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender, but not soft or brown.
- Remove the vegetables from the heat and stir in the parsley, wine, lemon juice, and marjoram. Spoon the mixture over the fish. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market