- 3/4 cup seashell pasta
- 2 cups washed, dried and torn butterhead lettuce
- 1 small pear, cored and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain, and rinse in cold water until cool.
- In a salad bowl, combine macaroni, lettuce, pears, strawberries, and celery. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, orange juice, and poppy seeds. Add to the macaroni mixture, and gently toss until well coated.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market