This recipe is gluten free
- 1 pt. container strawberries
- 1 pt. container blueberries
- 1 bunch (about 1 1/2 lbs.) seedless grapes (green, red or a mixture of both)
- 1/4 cup honey
- juice from 2 limes (about 2-3 tablespoons)
- Rinse strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
- Gently pat dry the fruit. Hull strawberries, then cut each in half; if large, cut into quarters.
- Remove stems from blueberries, if any.
- Remove grapes from stems.
- Gently combine all three in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market