- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie or sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping (optional)
- Line a 9-inch round cake or springform pan with foil.
- Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press 2 cups crumbs firmly onto bottom and partway up sides of prepared pan. Chill.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour filling into pan.
- Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish with fudge topping, if desired
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market