- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 can (12 oz ) beer
- 2 pound unpeeled medium shrimp
- Combine the first six ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until smooth. Let batter stand for 30 minutes. Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact, devein if desired. Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven and heat to 375 degrees.
- Dip shrimp into batter, and fry a few at a time until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with apricot sauce.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market