This recipe has gluten free notes.
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsps all-purpose flour (GF use domata)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- For Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place nuts, brown sugar, flour and butter in food processor container; cover. Process until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press onto bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- For Caramel Sauce:
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in brown sugar and cream. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Serve cheesecake with warm Caramel Sauce and whipped cream.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market