- 1/3 lb. BoarÄôs Head Picante Provolone, shaved
- 6 oz Kalamata Olives sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 NaanÄôs Flatbread
- 3 oz BoarÄôs Head Pepperoni, Pre-sliced package or sliced to order
- Preheat oven to 400
- Set a pizza stone or sheet pan on center rack of the oven
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp.olive oil over each flatbread
- Equally divide ingredients over each flatbread.
- With a large spatula place the flatbreads on the stone or sheet and bake until the surface is bubbling and the bottom crust is turning dark golden in color and appears crisp, approx. 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve. Drizzle with olive oil if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market