Makes 8-10 servings
- 3-4 lb. whole beef tenderloin or tenderloin
- 2 lobster tails, cooked & Shelled
- 8-10 fresh asparagus spears, blanched
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Bearnaise Sauce (Mix available in our store)
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F. Butterfly beef fillet to within 1 inch of bottom. Slice cooked and shelled lobster tails lengthwise. Place end to end inside beef (may overlap slightly). Arrange asparagus spears lengthwise around lobster tails.
- Combine melted butter and lemon juice. Drizzle over lobster. Close meat around lobster and asparagus. Tie securely with butcherÄôs cord at 1 inch intervals. Place on shallow roasting pan.
- Roast, uncovered in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes for medium rare beef. Allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Remove cord. Slice 1 inch to 1 ½ inch portions. Top generously with Bearnaise sauce. Serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market