Makes 1 1/3 cups
This recipe is gluten free.
- ½ Cup Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1.5-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
- Then, mix together 1/2 cup of dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Put a 1.5 pound package of chicken thighs into a foil-lined, oven-proof baking dish. Then, salt and pepper the thighs. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
- Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce half way through. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some extra sauce over the top. Sprinkle over some fresh rosemary.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market