This recipe is gluten free
- 2 cups carrots, sliced into circles or sticks, ~1/2" thick
- 2 cups beets, sliced into circles or chunks, 1/2" thick
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vegetable seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs of choice (I used Italian parsley), chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss carrots and beets (and/or other roots of your choice such as parsnips) with olive oil. Place onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning. Bake for ~40 minutes or until tender (but not mushy).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes prior to serving. Garnish with herbs and enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market