- 18 frozen rolls
- 4 tablespoons dry butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- chopped nuts
- Place frozen rolls in buttered bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons dry butterscotch pudding mix (not instant).
- Mix melted butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and nuts Pour butter mixture over rolls. Cover with foil and let set overnight. Do not refrigerate.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and invert to plate or 13x9 pan.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market