- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch cilantro, divided
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, washed, separated and drained
- 1 jar (10-12 ounces) of your favorite salsa
- Season ground beef with adobo seasoning; brown beef and drain.
- Season cooked rice with finely chopped zest of two limes, juice of one lime and 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro.
- Serve beef, rice, lettuce and salsa in separate dishes so guests can build their own wraps.
- Serves 24 as appetizer; 10 to 12 as entrée.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market