Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (or mix basil, oregano, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder to equal same)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges or thick slices
- Place chicken in bottom of Crock Pot. Sprinkle with half of the Italian dressing, spices, and the grated cheese. Put the potatoes on top or around the chicken. Sprinkle with the rest of the dressing, spices, and cheese.
- Cook on low for about 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is done and potatoes are tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market