- 1/4 pound bacon
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- In a preheated skillet, add the chicken, seasoning mix and oil. Cook until chicken is golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine Romaine, enough salad dressing to coat, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Toss and place on individual salad plates. Top with the sliced chicken and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market