This recipe is Gluten Free
- Dijon Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- Score the ham (if not spiraled) with a sharp knife in a square or diamond pattern.
- Place ham in a roasting pan and brush the top and sides of the ham with
- ½ cup whole grain Dijon mustard (Use your favorite mustard, almost any one will work)
- Sprinkle the mustard with 1 cup brown sugar
- Press the sugar gently into the mustard to get good contact with the surface of the ham.
- Bake according to recommendation per pound on label.
- Allow ham to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving and serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market