- 1 medium jicama (about 1 pound)
- 2 small cucumbers
- 3 medium mangoes
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves, plus sprigs, for garnish
- 2 teaspoons powdered dried chile- any medium heat
- 2 limes, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Peel and cut the jicama into long thin strips. Slice the cucumbers in half, scoop out the seeds and then cut into strips similar in size to the jicama strips. Peel the mangoes, cut the cheeks off, then slice into wedges.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with the chopped cilantro, powdered chile and lime juice. When ready to serve, season with a little salt and garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market