- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups COOKED TURKEY, chopped
- 2-15.5 - Ounce Cans great Northern beans, drained
- 2-11-Ounce Cans white shoepeg corn, undrained
- 4-Ounce Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Quart TURKEY BROTH
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Place cooked turkey and all other ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix well and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- For a thicker sauce, remove the cover for the last hour. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market