Makes 6 servings
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, cut in half
- 16 oz. pkg. baby cut carrots
- 3 lb. boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups beef broth
- Place potatoes and baby carrots around bottom edge of 4-6 quart crockpot. In small bowl, combine mustard, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper and spread over pork roast. Place roast in crockpot and sprinkle with chopped onion. Pour beef broth over all.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-9 hours until pork is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market