- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- 1 lb of bacon - cooked, drained and cut into pieces.
- 1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup green onions - diced
- 1 green pepper - diced
- 3/4 pound cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crockpot in two or three layers. Add cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together. Pour over the whole mixture.
- Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market