This recipe is Gluten Free from Thanksgiving Gluten Free Cooking Class 2012.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh-grated Parmesan
- 16 fresh sage leaves, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh-ground pepper
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Bosc pears, seeded and thinly sliced.
- 1 Lb cooked Gluten Free Pasta
- Sauté the pears and set aside. Combine the cream, pumpkin puree, Parmesan, sage, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Simmer the mixture until slightly thickened, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Toss with pears and cooked pasta, serve immediately
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market