This recipe has gluten free notes.
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups flour (GF Use Domata)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (GF Use BobÄôs Red Mill certified gluten free rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Coat 8x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix milk, lemon zest and lemon juice in medium bowl until thickened; set aside. Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl until crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan; bake about 10 minutes or until set.
- Spread lemon milk mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle remaining crumbly mixture over the lemon milk mixture, press down gently
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market