This recipe is gluten free.
- 2- 1 pound pork tenderloins loin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- olive oil
- the juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- salt and pepper
- To make the marinade, combine the lemon juice and zest, garlic, dijon mustard. Slowly add about 1/2 cup olive oil while mixing with a fork (like making a salad dressing) add black pepper. Place the pork and the rosemary sprigs in a large enough resealable plastic bag and add the marinade. Make sure the pork is completely covered with the marinade. Squeeze the air out and seal the bag. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours but even better, overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade. Add salt and pepper to the tenderloins. In a oven-proof saute pan, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Sear all sides of the pork until golden brown. Place the pan in the oven and roast the pork for 20 minutes or until the meat registers 140 F. Take it out of the oven, cover the pork with aluminum foil and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market