This recipe is gluten free.
- 1 pork tenderloin (cut into 12 inch slices about 1lb)
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 tbsps sugar
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsps dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary (minced, 18 teaspoon dried)
- In a nonstick skillet, cook pork in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- (Don't overcook) Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute onion, garlic and sugar until onion is caramelized and tender.
- Stir in apple juice, cranberry juice, cranberries, mustard, and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 5-6 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- Return pork to pan and heat through.
- Serve pork topped with sauce over pumpkin polenta.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market