- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Toast for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and fragrant.
- In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix until sugar and salt dissolve. Whisk in olive oil.
- In a salad bowl, toss together the greens, cranberries, pecans, onions, and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market