- 1 pound lean ground hamburger
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic finely minced or put through press
- 1/2 cup quick oatmeal
- Pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients well, and shape into small meatballs. Brown the meatballs in a frying pan and drain off the fat as it accumulates. Place meat balls in a roasting pan, then set aside.
- Follow instructions for sauce then bake at 350 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
- Serve alone as an appetizer or with rice as a meal.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market