- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey
- 1 small McIntosh apple, finely chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery from heart of the stalk, finely chopped
- 1 rounded teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Vegetable oil, for drizzling
- 4 sandwich size sourdough English muffins
- 1 cup prepared whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 leaves Bibb lettuce, cleaned
- Combine turkey, apple, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl and form into 4 large patties.
- Preheat a large skillet or a grill pan to medium high heat. Drizzle skillet or brush grill with vegetable oil and cook patties 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Toast split English muffins. Mix together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Spread muffin halves with cran-mayonnaise and pile in burgers and Bibb lettuce.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market