Makes 2-3 servings
- 18 Chicken Wings
- 1 can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Prepared Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Place chicken wings in casserole dish or medium mixing bowl
- In medium saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Stirring constantly, heat over low, until smooth. Allow sauce to cool. Pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill directly over medium heat, until chicken is cooked through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market