- 4 beef New York Strip Steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup crabmeat (3 oz)
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Preheat the grill to medium (can use your George Foreman grill). Combine the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, parsley, mayonnaise and horseradish. Cut a slit in the side of each steak making sure to cut evenly. Spoon crab mixture into pockets. Season the steaks with as much salt and pepper as you like. Grill steaks for 8-12 minutes for medium rare turning once halfway through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market