Makes 2 servings
Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- 1 cup lump crab meat, picked over
- 1 scallion, chopped fine
- 1 celery rib, chopped fine
- toast points as an accompaniment
- In a bowl whisk together yogurt, sour cream, paprika, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Add crab meat, scallion, and celery and toss salad gently.
- Serve salad with toast points.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market