- 2 Cups Crab meat
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, Chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- First, soften cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
- Chop your green onions and add them to crab meat. Add the sour cream, Worcestershire, powdered sugar, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot with chips or fried wontons or pork rinds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market