- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced paper-thin
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, picked over, separated into chunks
- 1 large (15- to 16-ounce) mango, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Mix in onion; let marinate 15 minutes.
- Combine crabmeat, mango, and avocado in large bowl. Gently mix in dressing. Overlap ends of 3 lettuce leaves in center of each plate, forming bowl. Mound salad in lettuce bowls and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market