Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp pickle relish
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 3 scallions, white bulbs and green tops chopped and reserved separately
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- ½ pound sliced corned beef, cut into ½ inch wide strips
- For the Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, ¼ teaspoon of the salt, and the remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the pickle relish, the egg, and the scallion bulbs and stir to combine.
- To Serve: In a large bowl, toss together the lettuces, scallion tops, and corned beef. Serve topped with the dressing and our Gooseberries? homemade croutons.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market